Kings is a website owned and managed by Honeyshaw Limited trading as Kings.
Honeyshaw Limited is registered in England under the number 02754515.
Our Registered Office is: 4 Station Parade, London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, United Kingdom TN13 1DL and our VAT number is 160796783.
Kings (Sevenoaks) Ltd: 4 Station Parade, London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1DL Registered in England under the number 07296490.
Kings (Borough Green) Ltd: 51 Western Road, Borough Green, Kent, TN15 8AN Registered in England under the number 07296498.
Kings (Meopham) Ltd: Station Approach, Meopham, Kent, DA13 0HP Registered in England under the number 07296496.
Kings (Swanley) Ltd: 35 Swanley Centre, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7TL Registered in England under number 07296497.
When you use our website, you must be aware of the following Terms and Conditions and observe them at all times:
• The copyright to this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to it (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to Honeyshaw Limited. You must not copy, transmit or store (in whole or in part) the content of this website without our written permission.
• All registered trademarks of Honeyshaw Limited and/or its Subsidiary Companies may not be used or copied without our written permission.
• Due to the nature of the internet from time to time we may experience technical difficulties. As such, we cannot guarantee your access will always be error free and we cannot be held accountable for any disruption to our service.
• The information provided on this website is for general interest only. It does not constitute specific advice and we do not accept any liability if you suffer any loss as a result of using this website or relying on any information provided on it.
• If you chose to sign up with Kings you will be asked to create a password. This password must be kept confidential. You will be responsible for all activity that is carried out using this password. If you suspect someone else knows your password you are strongly advised to visit your My Account section and change it.
• If Honeyshaw Limited has reason to believe that there is a breach of security or misuse of the site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
• Our sites may not be used in any of the following ways:
o To circulate any unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, or objectionable material
o To promote information or material that constitutes a criminal offence.
o To obtain unauthorised access to other computer systems.
o To interfere with another’s use of the site.
o To break any laws concerning public telecommunications networks.
o To disrupt any networks or websites connected to Honeyshaw Limited.
o To make, transmit or store electronic copies of copyrighted materials without the permission of the owner.
• While Honeyshaw Limited tries to ensure that all material included on the Kings site is correct, it cannot accept responsibility, if this is not the case. Honeyshaw Limited will not be responsible for any errors or omissions.
• Kings may feature links to other websites which it does not necessarily endorse and therefore any use of these sites is at your own risk. Kings will not be held accountable for 3rd party website content.
• By using the Kings website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you don’t agree with the terms listed here please don’t use the website.
The material featured on, and accessible from, Kings is owned by Honeyshaw Limited and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other Intellectual property rights. As such the following restrictions must be adhered to:
• The downloading of material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) for anything other than private use is strictly prohibited.
• You may retrieve and display content from Kings on a computer screen, and store such content in electronic form on disk, however you must not display or store such content on any other storage device connected to a network.
• You may print Kings content for your own personal use. Printed content used for commercial purposes is prohibited. You must keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
• For whatever reason, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, republish, distribute or store (in whole or in part) any material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) featured on the Kings site, even if you have printed the content.
• The names, images and logos identifying Honeyshaw Limited or any of its subsidiaries and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Honeyshaw Limited. No user will have any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of Honeyshaw Limited or any of its subsidiaries.