Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Professionals in Property
All properties that come to the market for sale or to rent must have a valid EPC (Energy Performance Certificate). It is the responsibility of the seller to provide one and it gives both the seller and buyer a comprehensive assessment of the energy efficiency and cost of running the property and provides advice on how to improve this efficiency. Kings can organise an EPC inspector on the seller's behalf to carry out this report.
Back To Top
The cookie settings on this website are set to allow all cookies to give you the very best experience. If you continue past this page without changing these settings, you consent to this. You can change your cookies settings at any time in your browser.

More Information     No Thanks