"I would like to add my thanks for all you have done to progress the sale of Wrenbury – we think it is a heroic effort especially in the present economic climate. Your attention has gone way beyond the expected work in selling a property and we are very grateful. It has not gone unnoticed that emails have been sent at 11.13pm!- Chris (Meopham)
"Dear Rob, Lewis and other team members, Thank you so much for helping me sell my house after much trial and tribulation it finally happened!! It was very sad to be leaving my home but you guys made the transition bearable and even thou I sold many times and we lost many times I couldn't of done it without you guys!! So, really it's a massive thank you team kings @ Meopham! Would I recommend you guys at Meopham 10 xs over not just being a business but you have become my friends as well, think you know my life now! Have a great Christmas and Rob and Lewis keep up the good work when I come too sell again I wouldn't consider another agent so I am afraid you are stuck with Moi! Take care have a great Christmas." - Ms Perry (Meopham)
"I used Kings for the sale of my mother's house when she passed away. This was of course a very distressing time, but from the very first contact, everyone at Kings was simply first class. They were utterly considerate, know the local market, give good advice, and it's all done in a completely professional way. Even when we had trouble with the first prospective purchasers, they got things back on track quickly, with energy and quiet efficiency. I have not always had the best experience with other estate agents in the past, but can only highly recommend Kings. Thank you to Jonathan and his team" - Mr Goodwin (Borough Green)
"I would also like to pass on the fact that we both said how pleased we were with the proactive approach you take and that we definitely felt that things are 'under control' in stark contrast to the previous agent that was used, so thank you very much for a job well done. Good service is all too rare these days and I personally feel it is important to mark it when you experience it!" - Mr Jenkins (Meopham)
Our comments on Kings, Borough Green branch, are listed below and reflect our contact which was principally with Jonathan Hall, Mark Nolan and Karen Franklin:
• Professional – Always gave the impression that we were in safe hands right from the first moment that we made contact with Kings back in December. We have never doubted that we made the right choice of Estate Agents.
• Reputation – We got good informal feedback from others (i.e. neighbours) once we told them who we had appointed to sell the house.
• Understanding - All the staff were exceptionally co-ordinated and immediately tuned into our situation, answering our questions in an in-depth and responsive way.
• Good Market knowledge - As an indication of how well they understood the local market, of the four valuations that we received Kings valuation of my parent’s house was near the top end but we did achieve 93.6% of the asking price. If we had gone with our second choice Estate Agency I doubt if we would have achieved the sale price we did, as the agreed sale was 12.5% above their valuation.
• Friendly – Nothing appeared to be any trouble.
• Helpful – They were exceptionally helpful with the 'glitches' that came up and appeared to have people available to do anything that we needed done. Plenty of connections to local trades which was invaluable. Mr Spearing- (Wrotham)
"I would highly recommend Kings Estate Agents. The integrity of their staff and personal service stands as a tribute to them. Jonathan Hall was extremely supportive in keeping me informed of suitable properties over a period of four years, when I wasn't sure when to move, without being pushy. When the right property came up, Jonathan , Karen Jefferies and the team moved quickly to ensure the sale of my property at a very good price. With a property at the higher end of the market, others tried to persuade me to go with one of the national agents with a profile for dealing with these kinds of properties. I am glad I didn't. Kings have the advantage of being an agent with local connections, selling 70% of the properties in the area, and at the same time being able to tap into the London market. I sold within three weeks in August- traditionally a quiet time of year. Thank you!" - Ms Johnson (Borough Green)
We would like to express our thanks to staff at kings estate agents for professionally dealing with the selling of our house in Borough Green . Hayley and Jonathan helped us with our numerous phone calls and visits , a lovely friendly office and a credit to Kings . We are very happy in our new home in Wales. - Mr & Mrs Hickmott (Borough Green)
" Very, very many thanks for everything you did for us in connection with our sale, you went above your duty as an Estate Agent and all your hard work and chasing is very much appreciated. We can't repay you enough. Thank you all once again." - Mr & Mrs Bladon (Sevenoaks)
"We are both really grateful for everything you have done to help and support us through this process. We are glad we made the switch to KINGS and I'll gladly recommend you to others" - Mr H (Otford)
"Thanks for all your help, support and good advice throughout, and of course your hard work. You've been brilliant" - Mr C (Sevenoaks)
"Thank you all very much for all your hard work!" - Mr/s B (Sevenoaks)
"Everyone at KINGS has been so amazing, we really appreciate all you have done!" - Mrs B (Riverhead)
"Thank you for making our dreams come true! We couldn't have done it without you" - Mr/s D (Sevenoaks)